Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique group of over 110 people passionate in Information Security. We are currently looking for a manager to work in our Security Operations Center, leading Accenture’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services for our clients.
Act as an SME for Security Operations, including Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) technologies
Work with Accenture sales teams on SOC/MDR opportunities, providing the technical and operational input for sales documents
Manage the deployment of new clients with MDR services
Develop the processes necessary to transition new clients to Security Operations
As an SME, assist with contracted Incident Response and Threat Hunting where necessary
Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
Participate in the MDR platform development process as an SME, and provide input to future releases
Serve as a mentor and role model for junior staff
Limited client travel is possible although this is not specifically a mobile role
• At least 5 year of professional experience with IT Security products and services, with exposure to managed security services and incident response
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/clients and prioritize
• Good understanding of cybersecurity topics, threat intelligence and threat landscape
• Vulnerability and threat analysis experience
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Good English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills:
• CISSP, GCFA, GNFA, GCIA, GCIH, OSCP and other relevant information security certifications
• Experience with security monitoring, including SIEM and endpoint security tools
• Experience with automation for security operations
• Experience with a scripting language such as Perl, Ruby, Python, and BASH
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.