Leading IT Consultant Company is looking for a junior interested in taking technical SME (subject matter expert) / engineer role. Responsible for the overseeing all aspects of the deployment, migration and operations of DNS, DHCP, IPAM and NTP (DDIN Service) and other projects efforts within the region. Work closely with the Network, Firewalls and Servers engineers to ensure DDIN System operates correctly and reliable. Coordinate and ensure that all deployments and changes are completed successfully and that standard processes, best practices and SLAs are followed as well as that appropriate documentation is created and maintained.
- Support of DDIN solution for client
- Coordination with other technical teams to ensure service stability
- Review, approve and implement DDIN related changes
- Producing management information such as analysis reports, etc.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the DDIN service and making recommendations towards improving the same
- Developing and maintaining the procedures, guidelines and processes
- Taking part in Service Improvement Programs
- Attend to customer complaints and escalations (out of business hours too) if any and involve other team members, leads and/or managers as applicable
- Leading troubleshooting bridge calls for all critical and major incidents
- Good understanding of DNS, DHCP and NTP protocols
- Working understanding of Unix operation systems and Unix systems tools
- Working understanding Unix scripting (perl, bash, awk, etc.)
- High level understanding of IP network routing and firewalls.
- Able to work with users, vendors, project managers and other technical teams even when under pressure.
Optional skills (nice to have):
- Knowledge in Efficient IP solutions
- Experience with any other Enterprise IPAM solutions
- Knowledge of service delivery standards (ITIL/ISO)
- Experience in enterprise IT support
- Customer service skills and client focus
- Comprehensive verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress
- Ability to work on several problems simultaneously
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.