Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00701987 00701987_en
Infrastructure Projects Delivery Unit is responsible for design and deployment of network infrastructure solutions for external clients. An L3 resource is expected to function as the highest level of technical support and escalation for automation related issues, incidents and initiatives. The person should be able to take the role of Subject Matter Expert in technical project deliverables and be responsible for end-to-end solution implementation. Infrastructure Automation engineer should have sufficient networking experience to tightly cooperate with Infrastructure Network and Security team engineers to deliver the solutions on a wide scale covering all the infrastructure management aspects.
• Due-diligence of existing client’s solution, analyzing infrastructure in scope, logical inter-connectivity, service dependency, integration options and security constraints.
• Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges and risks.
• Successfully presenting and defending complex designs for critical infrastructure to senior client resources at formal review boards
• Developing and integrating solution in cooperation with Infrastructure and Application project teams for solid infrastructure automation using existing industry standards, best practices and know-hows fitting it into existing infrastructure and operations framework.
• Creating designs and support documentation for the delivered solution. Raising change records and executing activity while adhering to client’s processes and procedures.
• Support and trouble-shooting of automation infrastructure and components delivered by the project to the client during transition/handover period.
• Vulnerability management, platform selection, software production-feature set and load- testing for chosen platform.
• Have 1+ year(s) of working with enterprise infrastructure automation platforms such as HP/Microfocus, SPLUNK, BMC, etc. Certificate for any of the platform is a plus.
• Alternatively have 1+ year(s) experience with OpenSource automation IaaC platforms such as CFEngine, Chef, Puppet, Spacewalk, etc.
• Alternatively have 1+ year(s) experience of using generic automation and orchestration platforms for Infrastructure Automation tasks (e.g. Jenkins + Scripts/Ansible).
• Understand of DevOps process and Agile development cycle with Continuous Integration / Delivery (CI/CD). Experience with CI/CD platforms is a plus.
• Have a deep and strong knowledge of scripting and programming in any scripting language (Python, Perl, Shell + AWK, TCL, etc.)
• Have a good understanding of networking (switching, dynamic routing protocols, static and rule-based routing, etc.) and communication protocols (REST, SNMP, SOAP, etc.).
• Understand cloud technologies and infrastructure virtualization (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, NFV, SDN)
• Be flexible for international business trips to attend client meetings or workshops; or perform remote site installation and configuration.
• Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications.
• Have good experience creating design documents (HLD, LLD) diagrams (Vision) and presentations (PPT)
• Have good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.