- Design and implement Dynamics CRM solutions to customers – demonstrating experience in analysis skills and principles of Dynamics CRM to provide detailed reliable options
- Analyze requirements and aid in designing technical solutions to meet business goals, objectives and functional/non-functional requirements in alignment with architectural standards
- Develop appropriate requirements, design, testing and deployment documentation to support the solution delivery
- Directly configure and customize functionalities via standard CRM abilities and cooperates with developers on custom modules implementation
- Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirements
- Relevant analysis, architecture, design, development and implementation experience in Dynamics CRM based solutions – proven delivery of minimal one full project life cycle
- Understanding of Dynamics CRM capabilities and architecture; up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of current product within one or more industries
- CRM development experience, CRM customization, forms or plug-in programming
- Practical experience with Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Excellent communications and business analytical skills; ability to navigate difficult conversations and drive effective solutions to business problems
- Native Czech speaker
- Fluent English
- MS Dynamics related certifications are an advantage
- Technical experience in several of the following Microsoft products or technologies: Power BI, SSRS, SSAS, BizTalk, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory and application Architecture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.