We are currently seeking a Sourcing Manager, Logistics who is looking for an exciting and challenging career with Accenture – an employer that enables you to make a real difference.
The Sourcing Manager, Logistics will have expertise in a wide range of Logistics sub-categories (road transport, ocean/air freight, warehousing etc.) in the EMEA region.
The Sourcing Manager Logistics will provide day-to-day management of logistics sourcing projects, executing a seamless and integrated sourcing process that delivers upon key client requirements. In this capacity, you will be based in the Prague office and will collaborate with Accenture team members and Fortune 500 client stakeholders across the EMEA region to drive significant value.
The key aspects and responsibilities of your role will be:
- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Ascertain and execute the procurement approach that drives greatest value for the client
- Ensure the consistent delivery of sourcing services that meet and exceed savings and SLA targets Manage all aspects of sourcing projects according to team, account, and budget guidelines
- Establish, engage and manage client relationships (both functional and procurement) to drive strategic initiatives; support account stakeholder relationship plans
- Seek out opportunities to drive creativity and innovation within each sourcing project, while ensuring adherence to quality and timeliness standards
- Promote corporate objectives and change initiatives, ensuring Logistics sourcing team is supporting overall company direction and growth
- Represent Logistics Sourcing & Category Management team as a Subject Matter Expert in at least one of the logistics sub-categories above for current and prospective customers
- Actively monitor and communicate category insights, tends and conduct market research for designated clients
- Mentor more junior members in the sourcing team on stakeholder and project management, with a special emphasis on collaboration, customer focus, delivery excellence, continuous improvement, negotiations and contracting
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your category-expertise to continuously deliver added value to clients and advance career opportunities
- Gain exposure to senior level client stakeholders and build a network of professionals within and outside of the company
- Work collaboratively with Sourcing Leaders and Category Management teams to expand understanding of end-to-end program management and delivery