We are looking for a Visual Designer to support conceptual thinking, to create world class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities.
As Visual Designer you will:
- Contribute to sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Create digital brand and identity assets as required by the project.
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity.
- Contribute to the Visual Interface.
- Design through personas, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography and illustrations.
- Produce animation motion solutions and demos created in Principle, Marvel or similar software.
- Give data meaning through information visualization.
- Create light weighted style guides and brand guidelines to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners.
- Contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, program management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
- Participate in and contribute to Project Debriefs.