Accenture is a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. We help our clients, including 94 companies of the Fortune Global 100, to become high-performance businesses and governments. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
We are currently looking for Business Intelligence Consultant within Czech leading insurance company with following key responsibilities:
- Prepares functional designs, logical models, technical designs for internal and client team
- Participate in workshops with client’s stakeholders in order to validate business requirements & functional specifications
- Leverage data analysis skills to analyze business areas, understand source systems’ data and map them to DWH data model
- Work closely with subject matter experts & technical team, to ensure the design meets the business requirements
- Communicates with client DWH team members (architects, data modelers, designers, developers)
- Obtains all necessary business and technical information from various client personnel (business users, power users, source systems' IT specialists etc.)
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts (ETL, Stage/Core layer, Dimensional Modelling, Data Marts etc.)
- Previous experience in similar BI/DWH functional role (2 + years) preferably in financial services industry (insurance / banking)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Solid SQL skills
- Teradata / Informatica knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of the logical data model for financial services is an advantage
- Self-starter, detail oriented and highly organized and also motivated to learn and expand both business and technical skill sets
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.