Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00653525 00653525_en
The primary objectives of the Security Operations Associates are to monitor and review security events for external Accenture clients.
• Monitor event queues and respond based on priorities and service level agreements
• Perform investigations, based on defined processes, to help determine the cause of the security incident
• Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities, based on defined processes
• Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents
• Highlight issues in processes related to security monitoring so that they can be corrected
• Part of a 24/7 Shift operation
• Travel is sometimes possible once experienced.
• Thorough when following processes
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Basic knowledge of IT technologies
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Willingness to learn and improve – extensive training will be provided
Nice to have skills:
• Interest in Security, Network and Server Monitoring technologies
• Basic knowledge of Windows server and Unix/Linux operating systems
• Knowledge of Networking protocols and technologies, e.g. TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, etc.
• Knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
• Experience working in a customer service or support environment
• Programming and scripting skills
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?