Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00653525 00653525_en
The primary objectives of the Security Operations Associates are to monitor and review security events for external Accenture clients.
• Monitor event queues and respond based on priorities and service level agreements
• Perform investigations, based on defined processes, to help determine the cause of the security incident
• Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities, based on defined processes
• Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents
• Highlight issues in processes related to security monitoring so that they can be corrected
• Part of a 24/7 Shift operation
• Travel is sometimes possible once experienced.
• Thorough when following processes
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Basic knowledge of IT technologies
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Willingness to learn and improve – extensive training will be provided
Nice to have skills:
• Interest in Security, Network and Server Monitoring technologies
• Basic knowledge of Windows server and Unix/Linux operating systems
• Knowledge of Networking protocols and technologies, e.g. TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, etc.
• Knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
• Experience working in a customer service or support environment
• Programming and scripting skills
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.