Job Location: Prague
Regional Description: Czech Republic
Job Number: 00626651 00626651_en
The primary objectives of the Incident Response Specialist are to participate and lead the delivery of Threat Hunting and Incident Response services provided to Accenture clients.
The services include the response to incidents in public/private client cloud environments, digital and network forensics, memory analysis of user endpoints and servers, malware and exploit analysis, finding, analyzing and researching new exploits. It also requires to handle (leverage, create and share) threat intelligence to enhance the overall quality of services and the security posture of our clients. This role will also lead the research on new cyber security tools to complement or upgrade the existing toolset.
This is a hands-on role, requiring strong technical skills as well as a good understanding of the Cyber security problem and solutions.
• You will be responsible for the execution of incident handling functions as well as direct response to security incidents affecting Accenture clients.
• Propose and coordinate incident response plans
• Correlate incident data to identify specific vulnerabilities and make recommendations that enable containment of the threats and an expeditious remediation
• Conduct host forensics, network, forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations.
• Recognize and organize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) and indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be applied to current and future investigations.
• Conducts as needed ad-hoc incident analysis
• Provide timely detection, identification, and alerts of possible attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities, and distinguish these incidents and events from benign activities
• Periodically assess the limitations of the existing methods and tools in the hunter/responder toolset and propose enhancements.
• Leverage threat intelligence, document threats as needed and share intelligence from analysis to further enhance service quality and delivery
• Coach less experienced members of the team in threat hunting and incident response topics
• Bachelor degree or higher, technical discipline preferred
• Minimum 5 years working experience in IT Security, preferably with exposure to security analysis, incident response and threat intelligence analysis.
• Strong sense of ethics & values, ability to handle confidential situations with discretion
• Strong understanding of the cyber security capabilities and threat landscape
• Strong understanding of network and computer forensics
• Understanding of malware analysis and reverse engineering
• Strong understanding of network protocols, design and operations
• Vulnerability and threat analysis experience
• Working knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
• This role requires experience effectively communicating event details and technical analysis to technical audiences and stakeholders on the client side.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
• Willingness to learn
• Good English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills:
• CISSP, GCFA, GNFA, GCIA, GCIH, OSCP and other relevant information security certifications
• Big data / Analytics experience
• Understanding of artificial intelligence algorithms and application
• Experience with various security monitoring and endpoint security tools
• Good understanding of the components of a threat intelligence capability
• Experience with a scripting language such as Perl, Ruby, Python, and BASH
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.