Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Java Developer with experience in building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade applications.
- Analyze user requirements and business objectives.
- Determine applications features and functionality.
- Develop and test new and existing software.
- Produce detailed design and user-oriented documentation. From 2 to 3 years of experience in the field.
- Experience working in agile environments.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Strong knowledge of the API Lifecycle Management.
- 3 years of proven experience working in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Experience working with the microservices architecture.
- Experience with the following Spring Framework, Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies JPA2, Hibernate.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Willingness to work with cross functional teams to define, design and implement chatbots.
- Highly productive, self-motivated and self-starter
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.