Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who We Are:
Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our groundbreaking approach to sales brings clients the right combination of trusted technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.
Take a modern approach to selling by harnessing the power of rich data, innovative technology, and advanced AI to help some of the world’s leading companies to drive demand; create pipeline; qualify and nurture opportunities; close sales; and drive renewal.
Join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Full-Cycles Sales team responsible for renewing and upselling Microsoft Unified Support solutions to new and existing Microsoft SMC customers.
The Services Solutions Specialist, acts as a strategic advisor to Microsoft customers with a focus on Microsoft Unified Support solutions. By understanding the challenges customers face when adopting new technologies, the Services Solutions Specialist can provide Microsoft customers with Unified Support solutions that ensure customers realize success throughout their digital transformation period.
The Work: Inside Sales Opportunity Representative
- Responsible for territory and account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication needs analysis, value engineering, opportunity management, pipeline management, and deal negotiation.
- Interacts directly with customer and internal Microsoft account teams to drive full-cycle closing of opportunities
- Consults with account management colleagues on best fitting solutions to close opportunities and identify cross- and up-sell opportunities.
- Continuous collaboration and communication with Sales Team members throughout a 6-month sales cycle for collaboration, alignment, and proposal of services.
- Manages deal creation, updates, and forecasts in CRM and other custom Microsoft tools for all B2B opportunities
- Administer opportunity pipeline and data clean-up reflecting the most informative and current status of all opportunities
- Report on current deal status and revenue forecasting