- Responsible for matching the Employee Expense
- Report and the Expense Receipts against the claimed received supporting documentation
- Validate a perfect Match of the Expenses vs. Total Claimed
- Proactive identification of issues with credit cards and or expenses including duplicate charges, suspicious activity, or non-chargeable personal expenditures
- Demonstrate strong reporting skills on travel, expense, and Corporate card tracking, maintenance, and status
- Partner with local offices for payment to employees, maintaining current metrics and turnaround time
- Identify, Flag, and Report any items that require follow up this includes policy violation, mismatch of receipt and claim, and suspicious items for further clarification research
- Communicate with employee on back up required on any items in question strong tracking of employee remediation next steps, timing, and ownership
- Understand and apply client s policy to resolve issues
- Ability to perform a deep dive on the root cause analysis, the GL coding and source documentation, including the criteria review of a Receipt validation
- Perform audits of expense and receipts, in collaboration with other teams such as TEC Admin Help Desk and payment reimbursement
- Escalate issues in accordance with escalation policy, notification to the client in the event of serious cases involving serious threat of procedures and policies
- Be flexible and responsive to dynamic workflow changes including but not limited to client driven updates and process improvements
- Identify opportunities to improve TEC support including automation, process changes, scripts, and FAQ enhancements
- Meet monthly TEC targets.
- Fluent in English, Strong communication skills
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system ORACLE and Concur
- Experience would be an advantage
- Strong navigational skill with Bank Portals
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Bachelor s degree desired
- 1 years of experience desired
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team Ability to work under time pressure, able to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are an advantage
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month quarter year end closing
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.