These professionals improve organization performance and achieve program goals by developing and executing end-to-end project management activities. They demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, scope and requirements from implementation to deployment. Proactively manage and report on execution of deliverables. Master communicators across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction.
- Leads low to medium complexity work stream including budget management (as defined by scope, complexity, and scale) on a project under the direction of a more senior Lead. May include leading a project of over 15,000 man hours in scale
- Manage the project from scoping and requirements through deployment for an end-to-end project or specific area of a project (e.g. build or test)
- Escalate issues to management which cannot be resolved at the program/project level
- Ensure resolution of cross segment/team project issues, risks, and/or conflicts and stakeholders clearly understanding on what risks will or will not be mitigated
- Report and manage overall project/release status back to the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery, ensuring timely delivery of high quality project deliverables through effective team communications and focus on quality including but not limited to all change requests
- Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions
- Mentor and provide guidance to project resources to continually improve program/project productivity. Drive/evaluate estimates by deliverable and work with teams to optimize and reduce overall estimates
- Proactively assign work and provide instructions, advice and technical/business leadership and guidance to project staff; review work in progress in a timely manner and assess completed work for accuracy, required results and quality
- Determine needed deliverables, high level approach, project profile, responsible teams, overall project schedule/timeline, critical path by deliverable, productivity improvements, overall risks and planning assumptions using Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM) as required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing environment in the information technology industry or it's equivalent coursework.
- Minimum 3 year of project management experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects for Fortune 500 customers; experience working on and managing enterprise scale projects or it's equivalent coursework.
- Minimum 1 year experience in one or more digital marketing methodologies, or architectures or it's equivalent coursework.
- Minimum 1 year experience managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proven experience communicating with key senior stakeholders and project sponsors.
- Able to demonstrate high-impact improvement made to an process that was in-process.
- English Advanced.
- Certified in PMP, Agile, Scrum, Six Sigma, ITIL, Cobit5 or similar
- Project budget management experience
- Possible Academic Background
- University or Technical Degree or Advanced Studies in Systems Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater or equivalent experience
- Project Management Master Degree
- It is not an exclusive list.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.