About Industry X
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X team, you ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of the industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space. We are looking for Business Analyst to extend our Industry X team, who already enjoy working with high end technologies on various exciting multinational projects
What's in it for you?
· You can either work hybrid or on-site,
· Flexible hours
· Life Health insurance with wide coverage including spouse and children
· Meal allowance
· Employee Referral Bonus Program
· Performance rewarding bonus promotion
· Birthday day off
· No dress code needed
· Personal ongoing learning budget
· Accenture Recognition points that can be turned into gift cards, holiday offers, etc.
· Working on international projects with a globally diverse team
· A fast paced technology environment
· An Employee Assistance Wellness Program including access to telephone counseling, webinars, training, interactive tools, online and digital content
· Personalized career development plan with People Leads
· Buddy system to support your integration
The Business Analyst will work with a variety of stakeholders internationally to analyze and define functional/technical requirements for Accenture Clients' projects or programs. He/she will be responsible for writing requirement specifications in an Agile way and will communicate them to Agile delivery teams. The role will also support converting business requirements to technical requirements for the development phase.
The Business Analyst should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally, and internationally and to work closely with development teams as well.
- Working independently as an Agile Business Analyst in international projects
- A good partner with Client, Business stakeholders, Design and Development teams and the balance point between them.
- Responsible for understanding the client needs, prioritizing the requirements and detailing requirements as features and user stories to be further processed by development teams
- Being able to understand the technical aspects of the project and support technical requirements as well, working very closely with development teams. ( i.e. Familiarity with concept like System Interfaces, APIs, Data Models and Data Mapping )
- Being able to serve as the product owner in Agile / Scrum development process; drive or support Scrum together with Client Product Owners
- Anticipate problems and complications and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project.
- Communicate with international client/teams and act as a bridge between them and development team