What we look forward to
- Successfully completed master's degree in business information systems, computer science, engineering, or business administration with IT specialization.
- Ideally first professional experience at the interface between business and IT within the telecommunications, media, or consumer electronics industry.
- Basic knowledge in agile technology and software development (e.g. Scrum/SAFe).
- You are characterized by your analytical-conceptual thinking and your ability to grasp things quickly.
- You are fluent in German and English, both orally and in writing.
What we offer you
- Individual working time model with flexibly adaptable working hours.
- Work wherever you are needed - at one of Accenture's locations, remotely or at the client's site.
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
- Good work-life balance and compensation of potential overtime.
- Attractive career opportunities.
Life at Accenture
In this role, you’ll be part of Accenture Technology. We use the full spectrum of digital technologies to simplify our clients’ everyday lives, leading their business into the future. From #DevOps to #infrastructure, from #security to #workplace services.
The Accenture culture: Here, YOU are the catalyst for change
Your unique combination of skills, personality, and aspirations sets you apart. When distinct talents, strengths, and perspectives merge, the result is nothing short of extraordinary: ideas that propel the world forward. This is we champion diversity and personal development at Accenture. Create a working environment where you truly thrive; with responsibilities that resonate deeply; with a workload that is perfectly aligned with your capabilities; and methods that are tailored to your objectives. How you wish to connect, further your development, and personally evolve rests in your hands. This is your career. We are mere facilitators, helping you shape it exactly as you envision.
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!