Who you are
- You have a solid computer science education and approx. 2-4 years of experience working as an Oracle Database Administrator.
- You have ideally gathered experience working with engineered systems or database appliances.
- You are interested in open source database systems (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- You express yourself clearly and confidently in English and either German or French.
- You are characterized by your independence and customer orientation as well as your willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Work where you are needed – at one of Accenture’s locations, remotely, or at a client site
- Tailored working time model in full- or part-time with flexible working hours
- Rewarding corporate packages, such as insurance and pension plans
- Attractive career opportunities
- A diverse and inclusive work culture
Life at Accenture
In this role, you’ll be part of Accenture Technology. We use the full spectrum of digital technologies to simplify our clients’ everyday lives, leading their business into the future. From #DevOps to #infrastructure, from #security to #workplace services.
The Accenture culture: Here, YOU are the catalyst for change
Your unique combination of skills, personality, and aspirations sets you apart. When distinct talents, strengths, and perspectives merge, the result is nothing short of extraordinary: ideas that propel the world forward. This is we champion diversity and personal development at Accenture. Create a working environment where you truly thrive; with responsibilities that resonate deeply; with a workload that is perfectly aligned with your capabilities; and methods that are tailored to your objectives. How you wish to connect, further your development, and personally evolve rests in your hands. This is your career. We are mere facilitators, helping you shape it exactly as you envision.
Any questions? Please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 00 800 450 450 45.
We look forward to meeting you!
#CIE #Data & AI