What we’re looking forward to
- University degree (e.g. in computer science/IT, business informatics, business administration, but also marketing or other) or equivalent training – we welcome applications from any discipline!
- Several years of professional experience as Scrum Master, RTE and/or Project Manager in an agile (IT) environment; knowledge of (scaled) agile methods, frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) and software development processes; confident handling of agile tools (e.g. Jira) and project management tools (project costing, financial management), ideally with relevant certifications
- Fluency in English and the regional language (GER)
- Customer service orientation and an empathetic, efficient and effective communication style
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- flexible working hour models
- experienced mentors and project leaders who’ll guide you along the way
- interesting further training and certification opportunities
- staff events
- our workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +41 44 219 50 05.
We look forward to receiving your application.
#CIE #Cloud First Design