What we’re looking forward to
- You possess a university degree (e.g. in computer science/IT, business informatics, business administration, but also marketing or other) or equivalent training – we welcome applications from any discipline!
- You already have some professional experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager in an agile (IT) environment and know (scaled) agile methods, frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) and software development processes.
- You are willing to pursue a career path in the area of Agile Delivery or Agile Advisory.
- You are fluent in English and German and have an empathetic, efficient, and effective communication style.
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- flexible working hour models
- experienced mentors and project leaders who’ll guide you along the way
- interesting further training and certification opportunities
- staff events
- our workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 00 800 450 450 45.
We look forward to receiving your application.
#CIE #Cloud First Design