Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Location: San Antonio, TX
The Location Services Associate independently completes all the facility related services for the assigned location.
The scope of the job may include a wide range of facility services and/or activities including routine and non-routine tasks to be independently completed according to office guidelines and/or under supervision of a more experienced professional or supervisor. The Location Services Associate makes routine and/or non-routine decisions which impacts own work and/or work of others. The Location Services Associate may interact frequently with customers / clients to maintain and strengthen relationships and to ensure work/deliverables meet expectations. He/she may assist each customer by providing the individualized service, accurate information, efficient service and timely follow-up.
- May independently complete a wide range of location services and/or workplace operations.
- May act as the backup for various Workplace tools/databases and related training.
- May act as a point of contact for external providers and manage regular contract relationship.
- May be involved in actions related to programs or projects.
- May contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- May be single point of contact for a specific service within in a specific location.
- May assist with request management as required.
- May assist with moves, design and construction project coordination.
- Research and gather estimates for Workplace projects
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Overtime may be required periodically
- Flexibility with work schedule may be required periodically
- High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
- Minimum 3 years’ customer service experience
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of MS Outlook
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Safety & security experience
- Audio visual experience
- Mail service experience
- Building maintenance experience
Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational, multi—tasking and time management skills
- Highly responsive, flexible and adaptable
- Proactive thinker/action taker
- Passionate about customer service
- High level of professionalism
- Strong teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.