Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth, and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise, and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song.
These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners, and communities.
The Instructor Senior Analyst is a multifaceted role that does instructional design work and delivers training on a wide variety of topics. The person selected for this opportunity will facilitate instructor led training courses, help create training resources, create exams, and certifications. The position will also evaluate existing training efforts to analyze the effectiveness and ROI to the business.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Conduct training for new and experienced employees
· Assist in the creation of eLearning courses, assessments, and certifications
· Perform needs analysis and make training recommendations
· Create and schedule classes
· Establish and maintain an enthusiastic work environment and culture
· Counsel and provide guidance to managers on employee professional development
· Build relationships with managers and employees
· Recommend improvements and ways to streamline training sessions and methods
· Escalate issues posing business risk to management
· Utilize the Learning Management System to administer courses, surveys, register class participants, analyze training, and create training reports as needed