Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Identify and recruit top talent for various roles in technology and digital sales, including individual contributors, sales leadership, sales management and other technical and operational needs
- Act as a talent advisor to hiring managers and the business
- Assist in developing and executing recruiting and sourcing strategies that identify and attract qualified candidates through various online sourcing, database and social media platforms
- Screen candidates in a consistent, professional, and insightful manor that includes detailed feedback
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating with internal staff phone, video and/or on-site interviews
- Proactively attack follow-ups and expeditiously contact employee referrals
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of potential candidates by conducting phone interviews
- Maintain pipeline of target skill sets
- Come in with a positive, hard-working ethic and the level of ambition to assist in keeping multiple business units staffed with Digital Inside Sales talent
- Articulate and pitch our value proposition in the marketplace while relaying detailed job-specific information to prospective candidates
- Maintain candidate and interview flow in the occasional absence of Senior Management; assuring that the pipeline continues to flow
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from a fully accredited college or university preferred
- A passion for people, technology and business
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and ability to thrive while handling multiple projects
- Strong knowledge and experience with sourcing, such as utilizing LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social recruiting platforms
- Must work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Impeccable work ethic and unwavering determination to succeed
- Ability to follow instruction without fear or hesitation of acting on one’s own volition
- Solid experience writing, editing, posting and managing online job postings and responses
- Strong organizational skills that include data management and entry into an ATS system (Workday preferred)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.