Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Owns and implement the HR Strategy for the business line Operations
- Supports the implementation of relevant HR initiatives, projects and processes, whether driven from the country, or HQ
- Utilize the Organization & Talent Review, Talent Management and Succession Planning to develop the capabilities within the business line to realize it’s strategic objectives
- Develop the individual leadership programs of the leaders and the effectiveness of the management teams
- Manage the people side of the business specific projects and provide change management support in these projects
- Drive enhancement of employee engagement within the business
- Develop organizational effectiveness via Workforce Planning and HR Analytics
- Manages and plans workforce planning including headcount planning and reporting together with CBS Finance Manager
- Enhance the Performance Management culture and ambition in the business unit
- Provides support and advisory for the Management Team units regarding all local HR issues and initiatives.
- Provides local and global HR support in collaboration with Country HR managers
General requirements (Background/Knowledge/personality/skills/abilities):
- University degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 6-8 years’ Human Resource management experience
- 3-4 years as a manager of the HR function
- Strong experience in all major areas of the HR function – talent management, talent acquisition, com&ben, learning and development etc.
- Solid project management skills
- Experience from BPO/SSC environment and matrix structures
- Solid knowledge and proven experience in Bulgarian employment labor law and government sponsored health and pension programs
- Strong leadership, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as a team setting
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Previous experience using an HRIS application
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.