Accenture Bulgaria is now in Varna! Enjoy working for the leading global professional IT services company in the comfort of your home in one of the most beautiful Bulgarian cities!
The role is 100% remote work! No needs for regular visits to the main office locations of Accenture Bulgaria.
As an React Developer with at least 4 years of front-end development experience, you will be a key member of our development team implementing complex digital transformations for well-known brands utilizing enterprise solutions, delivering high quality implementations based on modern front-end patterns for Accenture’s clients.
Currently, we are looking for React Developers to join our team. To keep it short, below are be key responsibilities:
- Developing UI components, following existing product requirements;
- Collaborate with backend developers and other team members (on country and global level) to implement scalable and flexible UI architecture
- Actively taking part in complex problem solving, debugging and performance improvement sessions.
You will be providing complex front-end expertise within project teams, proactively consulting Clients for optimal UX implementations, but nevertheless, stay conscious and well-aware with the security principles during the development process.
Technology Stack Used &Required Knowledge:
- 4 years of professional Front-End development experience
- Minimum 2 years ReactJS proven experience
- Rest APIs
- NodeJS, Webpack
- Grunt, Gulp
- Git, SVN
- HTML, CSS (LESS/SASS), responsive design, semantic markup
- Performance-efficient apps
- Architectural view on the whole dev process
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Fluent in English – verbally & written
- Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
- Communication Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
- Travel ability (short/long term)
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Counselling
- Ability for working from home for people on maternity/paternity leave
- Additional paid time off
- Options to buy shares
- Relocation Bonus
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.