- Create and support Oracle Technology solutions for large multinational clients
- Drive overall functional and technical solution including interfaces and modifications
- Host workshops and meetings with client, colleagues and 3rd party members
- Review of Oracle's technologies and validate the usability of the technology
- Cloud: work in a project teams with software developers to support Cloud environments
- Recommend and oversee technical solutions, architecture design and ensure that infrastructure standards and best practices are followed
- Review functional and technical documentation
- Work with onsite and offshore teams
- Strong knowledge of the Oracle portfolio: database, Oracle Cloud (OCI/PaaS) and/or applications
- Strong skills in all these areas:
- Oracle Database Administration
- Oracle Public Cloud: OCI
- Oracle Core Technology
- Leading and organizing teams of various sizes
- Client Facing Skills
- Travel Availability (short/long term)
- Flexibility in using different technologies/ platforms
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Analytical & Detail Oriented
- Confident, proactive and self-motivated
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Counselling
- Ability for working from home for people on maternity/paternity leave
- Additional paid time off
- 40% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Relocation Bonus
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.