- Design the automated process solutions in accordance with the standard RPA design principles and conventions.
- Configure new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Create and maintain solution documentation but will also support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Solve any issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and provide inputs to the change control process.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT & UAT phases.
- Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
TECHNOLOGY STACK & REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE
- Agile methodology
- Any of the following is a plus – Appian; .NET; SQL; Selenium; Python
Skills & Attributers we look for:
- Care about the success of our Clients, Colleagues, and Company.
- Be confident, proactive and self-motivated.
- Have very good analytical thinking.
- Have strong communications skills and good English.
- Be a team player
- Fluent in English – verbally & written
- Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
- Communication Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
- Travel ability (short/long term)
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.