WE ARE HIRING:
Robotics Process Automation Intern
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
Accenture Bulgaria is now further expanding and we are looking for 6 talented and motivated interns to be part of our newly developed capability of Robotics Process Automation. After a 2-month intensive training on full-time basis, you could then have the chance to continue working on amazing projects with modern technologies!!
After the internship, you will responsible for the development, and implementation of RPA systems. You will be required to set up automated processes to maximize efficiency for a business model. This is done with the help of RPA technologies and tools.
Your Daily responsibilities after the internship will include:
- Understand the business needs of the client and convert them into automated process, supporting both to the functional and the technical part of the requirements
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with the standard RPA design principles and conventions
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT & UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
Experience or knowledge in:
- Agile methodology
- Any of the following is a plus – Appian; .NET; SQL; Selenium; Python
- Knowledge of any RPA Platform is a very big advantage ( UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere)
Skills & Attributers we look for:
- Care about the success of our Clients, Colleagues, and Company.
- Be confident, proactive and self-motivated.
- Have very good analytical thinking.
- Have strong communications skills and good English.
- Be a team player
WHERE WILL YOU BE LOCATED LOCATION:
Our Plovdiv office is located on 65A Svoboda blvd.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
• Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
• Opportunities for career progression
• Open communication with the management team
• Exceptional company culture
• Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
• Additional paid annual holiday
• Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
• A brand new and modern office
• Regular team socials
WHY JOIN ACCENTURE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.