- Perform diagnostics and maintenance on Hybris E-commerce platform
- Debug incorrect website behavior – content, configuration or code related issues
- Configure and troubleshoot backend applications
- Provide Root Cause Analysis
- Investigate and troubleshoot data feeds from 3rd parties in XML, WebService or SOAP format
- Systematically break down and solve complex or ambiguous incidents
- Proactively coordinate and update both internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in direct communication with the client teams and 3rd party vendors
- Liaise closely with internal teams (developers, business analysts, technical architects, testers) to reproduce and resolve issues
- Communicate via e-mail, phone and other support management applications
- Perform knowledge capture
- Adhere to the set SLAs
- Participation in improving processes and client relationships
- Education in an IT background or 2+ years of working experience supporting Linux/Unix environments
- Server Communication - Intermediate
- Web services - Advanced
- Computer Networks - Intermediate
- XML- Intermediate
- HTTP - Intermediate
- JAVA - capable of reading code and basic debugging
- Working experience with E-commerce platforms
- Scripting with BASH, perl or Python
- Version control - GIT or SVN
- AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- SOAP, REST, JSON
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong active listening, multitasking, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner
- Excellent problem-solving
- Self-motivated, disciplined, able to work on their own initiative and takes responsibility for their own work
- Strong desire to learn and improve, personally and professionally.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and able to manage multiple tickets simultaneously
- High degree of client focus and empathy
- Analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to remain focused on resolution in real-time
- Excellent team working (good collaboration and negotiation skills)
- Ability to focus on completing tasks proactively and productively
- Passion towards improving customer experience
- Results-oriented, service-focused, and an excellent ability to work with cross-functional teams
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.