WE ARE HIRING:
SENIOR SFCC (Demandware) Developer
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
Develop solutions for Accenture clients, typically based on the extension of the SFCC leading platform. May involve leading a team on a development or working for another senior or lead developer.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Be involved in the design of the solution
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution
- Interact with the end client as required to ensure the solution is implemented as well as possible
- Solve complex problems
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- 3 years experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demadware).
Skills & Attributes we look for:
- Strong active listening, multitasking, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Fluent English
- Leading a team of developers
WHERE WILL YOU BE LOCATED:
Our Sofia office is located on 63 Kazbek str.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We really value our employees and therefore we offer a substantial remuneration package for all roles, which includes:
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Open communication with the management team
- Exceptional company culture
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits
- Additional paid annual holiday
- Option to join the Accenture share scheme
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies
- A brand new and modern office
- Regular team socials
ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.