YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
- Getting passionately involved in the design of the solution. We believe you are here for a reason!
- Taking ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution.
- Interacting with the end client as required to ensure the solution is implemented as well as possible.
- Solving complex problems. We trust your judgement!
- Delivering code to time and quality expectations. We all know you can!
- Testing developed solutions.
- Setting up and maintaining test environments
- Setting up and maintaining source control environments & ensuring code integrity for all project developers. Prove your point!
- Strong Java knowledge and experience
- Solid knowledge of Hybris platform and experience developing on it.
- Experience with B2C and/or B2B Hybris accelerator
- Knowledge on Hybris ORM, WCMS, Backoffice, Cockpits
- Knowledge of SOLR search engine
- Experience on integrating various payment providers
- Knowledge and experience with Spring
- Experience working with code versioning and control systems (like SVN and GIT)
- Application Servers, e.g. Tomcat and WebSphere
- SQL (mySQL, Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server)
- You’re a born-leader. Your team needs you.
- You’re able to bring not only knowledge to the table but confidence, as well.
- You’re patient and don’t crack under pressure. We know you’re reliable.
- But above all… stay true to yourself and show us that you can be a part of the family.
- Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus. No joke!
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Open communication with the management team.
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits.
- Additional paid annual holiday. Get some more rest!
- Option to join the company share scheme. For the entrepreneurs out there.
- Ongoing training in new/existing technologies.
- A brand new and modern office. We’re excellent interior designers at heart.
- Regular team socials.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.