Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About the AWS Business Group
The AWS Practice within is home to our deepest AWS experts and supports Accenture’s more than 1,500 certified AWS architects across the company. Join our team and be among Accenture’s most talented AWS practitioners, our AWS SWAT team. The group is responsible for Accenture’s most complex AWS projects and provides our delivery capability for the Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG). AABG is the deepest relationship Amazon Web Services has with any partner in the ecosystem. Choosing Accenture and the AWS Practice will take your AWS experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world’s largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of cloud.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for implementing application solutions both in the cloud as well as participating in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the DevOps space.
- Implement scalable, resilient, and secure solutions in the public cloud, especially in AWS.
- Participate in automation initiatives to streamline processes, improve efficiencies and reduce hosting cost
- Work closely with Product Owner, Platform Team, Solution Architects and development teams for continuous improvement
- Enhance and drive automation and "Infrastructure as Code" delivery
- Deliver cloud projects in an Agile environment
- Participating in technical discussion with existing & potential clients and internal teams,
- Participate in research and development to deliver complex cloud-native solutions or on-premises
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot complex software and infrastructure issues, and develop tools/systems for task automation
- BAU Support as needed for critical and escalated issue
- Responsible for managing and upgrading DevOps toolsets.
- Maintaining 100% automation coverage of core Insight build and deploy using cloud-native services and containers
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience working with cloud services like AWS.
- Solid experience in designing and implementing complex DevOps solutions
- Experience within cloud hosted environments such as Amazon AWS and Google GCP cloud, AWS Lambda and AWS CloudFormation.
- A good AWS DevOps development background
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.