- Planning Project Resources to making a feasible plan that achieves the goals and objectives of the project
- Plan is defining the project’s scope and determining what resources are available, estimating time and financial commitment
- Dealing with clients to gathering requirements, design and ensure all project are agreed
- Coordinate with clients to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
- Monitor and report on the project’s progress to both internal and external clients
- Resources to complete the project tasks
- Implementation of the project’s activities includes delegating different activities and ensuring their completion on time.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- At least 10 years of experience in Software development including SW design, test, and verification
- At least 3 years of work experience in project management and Solution Architect with a successful track record
- Have background from Software Development base in Java Spring, Spring Boot, Angular, DevOps, Cloud (AWS)
- Has experience in implementing project web application Java Full stack
- Has experience in Agile project management
- Has experience in DevOps tool
- Strong interpersonal skills, and superior organizational abilities
- Work well within a team environment and across multiple functions
- Ability to take initiative, and to meet deadlines under pressure
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
NA Enterprise Solution Architect
Posted 4 days ago
Blockchain Digital Identity Architect
Posted 5 days ago
Enterprise Solution Architecture Manager
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.