* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or other relevant fields
* Minimum of 5 years of SAP Retail functional configuration experience.
* Knowledgeable in at least one SAP Core Retail module such as Master Data, Supply Chain, MM/ IM
* Profound understanding of SAP Retail Business Processes
* Ability to solve functional and technical obstacles with customers under the direction of the Project Manager/Client
* Able to provide recommendations with regard to future business and solution opportunities
* Ability to work effectively as part of a global team coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to Have:
* Experience in complementary SAP modules such as MM, SD, BI, BW is preferred.
* CAR, POS experience is a nice to have.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.