• Minimum 2 years SAP Security for at least 3 SAP Applications eg ECC/EHP7, BW/BI, GRC, BOBJ, BPC, CRM, SRM;
• Experience in newer SAP Application such as HANA, S4, Fiori, Lumira, IDM, GRC Process Control, GRC Risk Management, Audit Management, Fraud Management etc;
• Knowledgeable on different user and role types, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles/Activity Groups, and User Administration on different SAP Platform
• Good understanding on concepts of Segregation of Duties SoD;
• Ability to perform Solution Architect tasks working on defining solutions in response of client request for proposal, technical design and development of SAP Security functions for programs, projects and change requests;
• Experience in end-to-end SAP Security project implementation, ability to conduct workshops, manage and plan for UAT, Regression Testing, Cutover and Hyper care activities
• Extensive experience in the design and development of SAP security policies
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.