Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
• Collect, document, and verify business requirements and functional specifications.
• Map business requirements to functional requirements.
• Develop and deliver project documentation including requirements traceability matrix, business process design, configuration design.
• Identify gaps in the standard product functionality.
• Recommend effective solutions. Design any customizations or extensions where there is a gap in the standard product functionality.
• Interface between technical teams and client/users.
• Design solutions in conjunction with technical teams.
• Ensure deliverables are being met on a timely basis.
• Create/ review test scenarios, scripts, test plans and execute them.
• Testing and delivering application documentation.
• Conduct system training.
• Participate in competency building activities and internal trainings.
• Support sales and proposals development in mapping standard product functionality to business requirements, identifying solution gaps and proposing relevant customizations