· The Media Community Development team develops and executes on solutions for public figures and media publishers on social media platforms. This team helps to improving the experience of the media partner on the platform, by increasing engagement levels through exceptional support experiences for publishers, public figures, content and video creators, and obtaining actionable insights through the interaction with partners. This individual will work with media partners, providing support, collecting feedback, and managing the communication channel through voice and email interactions. This role will also involve executing scaled outreach campaigns to create and sustain new partnerships.
· Provide an amazing support experience to our public figures and media publishers across the platform
· Assess, quantify and implement workflow improvements to scale out support
· Solicit, organize and contextualize product feedback from partners
· Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences
· Become a primary point of contact for the partner and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners in the media & entertainment space.
· Identify strategic partners, educate them on the Social Media platform and technology, manage relationships with key partners.
· Manage strategy, implement and optimize partners’ objectives on Social Media
· Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends to managed partners.
· Provide operational day to day support to managed partners