· Key criteria - experience in Thailand companies and related industries (Retail, Consumer Goods, and related industries) with in-depth knowledge of the industry.
· Experience in client relationship management and demonstrate ability to develop skills at a C-suite and senior management level engagement.
· Experience of 10-14 years in consulting and account management experience (preferably within Thailand and South-East Asia region).
· Relevant experience in any Service Group (Strategy, Consulting, Technology) with some direct experience in large-scale client Transformation and Operational programs would be preferred.
· Strategic Thinking – continuous learner who actively seeks out information to broaden your base of knowledge, ability to aggregate diverse sources of information to make calculated calls and take calculated risks
· Relationship Builder – ability to relate at all levels and nurture relationships to form trust-based partnerships with client stakeholders, ability to build sustainable long-term relationships that survive the test of adversities
· Influencing skills – high EQ, ability to listen and translation into solutions/actions to maximize outcomes, to be able to manage difficult situations with empathy and finesse in order to create win-win outcomes
· Executing for results – resourceful, action-oriented, ability to orchestrate across many teams to collaborate and deliver to client agenda
· Ability to work with ambiguity and take initiative to drive the agenda-making