Work you will do
As a banking strategy professional, you will provide your expertise on the intersection of business and technology to create client impact in the new digital world. We are looking for our future leaders today to help leading banks to shape their digital strategy and business transformation and help them on their journey to become more sustainable and stay relevant for their customers.
- Advise our banking clients on strategy and digitalization.
- Applying deep banking industry and digital banking content to consult, advise and partner with our clients to help shape high performance solutions to achieve their business ambitions; encompassing strategy, operating model, process, business and technology implementations.
- Develop, define, and implement strategies to help our clients solve their most critical problems within banking, such as sustainable finance, regulatory requirements, digital transformation.
- Analyze and conceptualize business models, processes, and digital solutions
- Lead teams and projects, and coach and develop junior colleagues in the banking practice
- Be engaged in various projects with wide range of topics, from strategy to execution.
Who are we looking for?
- Min 10+ years of experience, either from a position within a bank or financial institution or from another consulting practice.
- Passion and drive to work in Financial Services & Banking
- Deep domain knowledge in at least one of the following:
- Retail Banking – digital banking, lending, credit cards, across front and back office functions/processes/platforms.
- Corporate Banking – digital banking, cash management, transaction banking, trade finance, supply chain finance, corporate lending/credit, across front and back office functions/processes/platforms.
- Payments – payment value chain/ecosystem, banking payments platforms
- Digital banking technology platforms and architecture
- Deep experience delivering business strategy, blueprinting, process improvements, operating model, business analysis, platform implementations.
- Deep experience engaging and managing diverse senior stakeholders (Business/ IT heads, C-suites) to deliver tangible business outcomes/goals
- Excellent communicator, able to speak both business and technology lingo comfortably
- Must have deep experience managing and leading teams to execute project implementations across a range of project types for example, business strategy, blueprinting, process improvements, operating model, business analysis, platform implementations.
- Demonstrated strong project management in navigating complex projects/delivery environments, managing medium to large teams/direct reports
- Keen knowledge and experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Methodologies (ITIL, Scrum, etc. would be an advantage)
- Experience within Sustainability and Sustainable Finance is highly meriting
- Experience within Credit & Lending processes is highly meriting
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.