Risk and Payments Associate
Bangkok Job No. r00140495
- Go deep during financial fraud reviews to find patterns and trends that help your customers lower their risk of fraud or completely to prevent fraud.
- Dig in and wrap up research reviews and investigations of potential fraud correctly, completely, and on time.
- Be the go-to source your customers count on to figure out processes and work steps that lower and help them manage their fraud risk.
- Keep an eye out for and suggest ways to help Accenture meet your customers’ needs faster and better.
- Keep your leadership in the loop – no matter if things are going great, or if tough problems come up so we can better support you.
- Be sure to always hit your daily processing targets.
- Be the consummate professional all the time in your interactions with your customers and teammates.
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year of experience in Customer Service in an office/tech industry environment. Risk Management or knowledge preferred.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome.
- Preferably Thai citizenship applicants.
- Familiar with MS Office (or similar Office applications, Slack, Trello, etc) and able to manage multiple tools/web browsers at one time.
- Willing to work across different shift hours – including weekend hours.
- Willing to continue to grow and develop as a professional.
- It is a bonus if you have knowledge and experience in Financial services and fraud unauthorised activities and a tracked record in understanding Risk Management Process.