· Server administration: Windows, Vmware, Hyper-V, Backup, Storage and Network devices;
· Experience operating system configuration and administration - Windows Server and services such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, NAT, WINS, cluster, NLB, VMware and Hyper-V virtualization;
· Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of security, firewall rules, ports and communication protocols.
· Good experience on Incident, Problem, Change management using ServiceNow, Remedy, other ITSM tools.
· Experience with storages (Blob, Disks, Databases);
· Experience in Automation;
· Experience with monitoring tools – SCCM, SignalFX, HP/Microfocus, etc.
· On-call support based on project agreement.
Should be able to lead and guide a small team by distributing work and delegation of tasks as per priority.