Responsible for the installation, maintenance, performance, and security of local and wide area networks. Particularly, provide Tier 2-3 operational support for technologies of focus:
a. Cisco WAN/LAN Devices
b. Cisco Firewalls
c. Palo Alto Network Devices
d. F5 Local Traffic Managers (LTM)
- Advanced skills in the Network Engineering / Enterprise Network Operations. Possess solid understanding on networking concepts in routing, switching, network security, network gateway, VPN / remote services, telephony, monitoring tools.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate networks, identify issues and provide solutions to ensure networks are operating efficiently
- Collaborate with internal and external teams in troubleshooting, resolving and communicating network issues and outages
- Implementing disaster recovery procedures
- Performs engineering level services in conjunction with architecture teams
- Report and/or escalate issues to management
- Continuously grow knowledge of equipment, protocols, technologies, services, and monitoring tool
Should be able to lead, direct and manage the workload for a small team by distributing work and delegation of tasks as per priority.