SAP FI - Business & Integration Architecture Analyst
* Provide business process and functional support for the SAP FI module including its sub-ledgers (AP, AR, and AA).
* Facilitate requirements gathering workshops/discussions and assess, challenge, and document the business requirements.
* Provide alternatives and recommend a solution.
* Develop functional specifications for customizations and enhancements which include reports, data processing, load programs, and adjustment tools.
* Develop test strategies, test plans and test scripts.
* Perform functional testing (execution) after development completion.
* Work with different teams and IT partners in different parts of the world to provide services to clients.
* Identify and apply continuous improvement processes for operational efficiencies, drive process integration, and standardization
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
* Must have worked on a full-cycle implementation/roll-out project for the SAP FI module including data migration and reconciliation.
* Experience in Functional Test Planning-Preparation-Execution, Data Reconciliation and Financial accounting
* Experience in Requirements Analysis is a plus
* Must be open to work on different shifts.