SAP ABAP/Fiori - Application Development Team Lead
As a developer on ABAP for SAP HANA, you will analyze, design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. You would be aligning the HANA or S/4HANA technology and related tools & frameworks with business strategy, working with the onshore or directly with the client, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or even higher like Master’s Degree, in Computer Science or its related course
• Minimum of 2 year of SAP ABAP experience
• Minimum of 6 months of hands-on SAP Suite on HANA (SoH) or S/4HANA, or at least an SAP Upgrade experience i.e. Unicode conversion, SPAU/SPDD, ABAP support on Basis upgrades or Functional testing, etc.
• Have ABAP Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with NW 7.5 features
• Passion for quality, on-time delivery, customer focus, open minded and self-motivated person
• Knowledge about SAP product standards, cloud qualities, coding guidelines in the development environment
• Understanding the concepts of in-memory technologies, such as SAP HANA
• Good knowledge on other new SAP technologies such as Fiori/SAPUI5, SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) / SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP)
• SAP Certification
• Strong analytical skills, ability to perform system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution