Bangkok Job No. r00131369
- Be an integral part of the storytelling process, working on a wide range of tasks, from strategizing new content and bringing it to life, to writing UX microcopy, creating narratives and copy for user flows, landing pages, products and more across web and mobile and ensuring consistent tone of voice across all platforms.
- Work cross-functionally, alongside UX designers, product owners, business analysts, developers, testing teams, marketers and more from 12 countries all over the world across Accenture and the client, oftentimes with conflicting requirements, to ensure copy doesn’t get anyone in trouble.
- Create clear, concise, consistent, easy-to-understand and effective copy that has the human element for users throughout the customer’s web and app journeys.
- Conduct usability tests.
- Effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing and truly agile environment.
- Review data analytics and existing copy for each release and come up with new copy to improve the existing user experience.
- Ensure all copy across the client’s digital products and services are on brand and aligned with the its objectives and standards.
- Manage and guide the client’s UX writers
- Experience in copywriting or creative content creation 2yrs+
- Have a proven record of experience in copywriting
- Proficient understanding of design principles and methods.
Experience in developing strategies and writing content for financial products and services is plus.
- Excellent writing skill both Thai and English language (clear, concise, and grammatically correct)
- Highly creative with knowledge in technology/ digital
- Creative thinking, strong writing skills, ability communicate humanized content (promotional material for social media) catered to the Thai market.
- Thai speaker with Fluent English communication