- Align with global leads and service delivery lead on strategy for execution on site
- Scorecard review & action
- Motivate and strategize on efficiency, productivity and consistency targets
- Identify improvement opportunities in workflows and suggest solutions. Create a culture of innovation
- Identify Milestones, scope, dependencies, issues, risk and success for QTP projects
- Course correct non-performing metrics and analysts through root cause analysis and solid action planning
- Accountable for client satisfaction in area of responsibility, against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Review and control execution of standard processes across Quality, Training & Policy
- Conduct researches, studies and data analysis to conceptualize proposals for improving business metric in collaboration across teams
- Provide thought leadership in processes, programs and procedures
- Establish professional and career development programs for internal resources
- Provide recommendations to re-engineer existing processes.
- College graduate with at least 8 to 11 years supervisor experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Experienced in talent management and succession planning
- Experience in managing projects and data strategies for business outcomes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.