Market QTP Lead
Bangkok Job No. r00106273
- Align with global leads and service delivery lead on strategy for execution on site
- Scorecard review & action
- Motivate and strategize on efficiency, productivity and consistency targets
- Identify improvement opportunities in workflows and suggest solutions. Create a culture of innovation
- Identify Milestones, scope, dependencies, issues, risk and success for QTP projects
- Course correct non-performing metrics and analysts through root cause analysis and solid action planning
- Accountable for client satisfaction in area of responsibility, against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Review and control execution of standard processes across Quality, Training & Policy
- Conduct researches, studies and data analysis to conceptualize proposals for improving business metric in collaboration across teams
- Provide thought leadership in processes, programs and procedures
- Establish professional and career development programs for internal resources
- Provide recommendations to re-engineer existing processes.
- College graduate with at least 8 to 11 years supervisor experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Experienced in talent management and succession planning
- Experience in managing projects and data strategies for business outcomes