Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
We are looking for people who can help us help our clients do cool stuff. Those things many masses call buzz words, until they tectonically shift their lives.
At Accenture we aren’t just talking about shaping the future, we are there, defining it. The Metaverse is here, and it has every C-Level executive scratching their heads on what to do with it. We are at the forefront with our clients, and we want you to join us there!
At Accenture we have been driving our client’s agenda’s and businesses around the areas of the “Metaverse Continuum” for years. Most notable, around themes such as digital assets, virtual worlds and digital twins.
As a Metaverse (Senior) Manager, you will apply strategy development, value architecting and operating model design skills to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues at the intersection of business, technology, and operations such as metaverse. You are also expected to lead consulting engagements, thought leadership and project teams as well as play a key role in business development and metaverse community building activities.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Shape and lead metaverse consulting thought leadership, engagements and project teams serving as a key interface and trusted advisor to our senior level clients
- Engage with senior business leaders to define and shape what metaverse means for their business and where and how they should act
- Lead workstreams as part of strategic transformation programs and be responsible for rigorous data driven insights, to identify and validate value creation opportunities for our clients
- Work within project teams to ideate, develop and design compelling business strategies and transformation solutions around metaverse
- Develop cohesive conclusions from detailed analysis and present innovative and action-oriented findings to our senior level clients- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team with a people-first mindset
- Drive Accenture metaverse community development activity to help us further expand our footprint in this exciting space
- Elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership, offering development, acquiring future talent etc.)