ATCT-Windows Admin Associate
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Responsible for supporting and managing the Windows environments for multiple clients across multiple technologies. Managing day to day operational tasks – Incident, problem, change management. Undertake technical assessments, solution reviews, documentation (Runbooks, build documents, RCA, etc.). Undertake and implement small projects as and when required.
Must Have Skills: Windows administration, Vmware administration, DR
· Server administration: Windows, Vmware, Hyper-V, Backup, Storage and Network devices;
· Experience operating system configuration and administration - Windows Server and services such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, NAT, WINS, cluster, NLB, VMware and Hyper-V virtualization;
· Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of security, firewall rules, ports and communication protocols.
· Good experience on Incident, Problem, Change management using ServiceNow, Remedy, other ITSM tools.
· Experience with storages (Blob, Disks, Databases);
· Experience in Automation;
· Experience with monitoring tools – SCCM, SignalFX, HP/Microfocus, etc.
· On-call support based on project agreement.
Should be able to lead and guide a small team by distributing work and delegation of tasks as per priority.
Good To Have Skills:
Scripting – Powershell, Ansible, etc., Exposure to monitoring and backup tools, VMware, Cloud migration exposure.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.