Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Responsible for the installation, maintenance, performance, and security of local and wide area networks. Particularly, provide Tier 2-3 operational support for technologies of focus:
a. Cisco WAN/LAN Devices
b. Cisco Firewalls
c. Palo Alto Network Devices
d. F5 Local Traffic Managers (LTM)
- Advanced skills in the Network Engineering / Enterprise Network Operations. Possess solid understanding on networking concepts in routing, switching, network security, network gateway, VPN / remote services, telephony, monitoring tools.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate networks, identify issues and provide solutions to ensure networks are operating efficiently
- Collaborate with internal and external teams in troubleshooting, resolving and communicating network issues and outages
- Implementing disaster recovery procedures
- Performs engineering level services in conjunction with architecture teams
- Report and/or escalate issues to management
- Continuously grow knowledge of equipment, protocols, technologies, services, and monitoring tool
Should be able to lead, direct and manage the workload for a small team by distributing work and delegation of tasks as per priority.