ATCT-Linux Admin Associate
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Manage the infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, virtual networks, Security, Monitoring and Backup), Development and execution of script and automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration.
- Provide L2/L3 support on Linux (RHEL & SUSE) servers
- Installation, Configuration and administration of SLES 12 for SAP Applications and RHEL servers.
- Cluster configuration, management and troubleshooting.
- Performance tuning and storage optimization.
- SUSE/RHEL OS upgrade, RedHat satellite server or SUSE manger configuration and administration.
- Licensing knowledge and good understanding of patch and package management.
- Incident and Change management, Health and performance Monitoring - Check server health, performance and capacity alerts, take preventive and remedial action.
- Execution and documentation of infrastructure changes and preparing work instructions.
- Reporting and participating in governance and audit activities.
- Should be able to lead, direct and manage the workload for a small team by distributing work and delegation of tasks as per priority.
- Experience in operating system level troubleshooting, resolving system boot issues, Kernel bugs and server log analysis.
- Experience in regular operating system Patching and vulnerability remediations.
- Experience in Linux System hardening and Non-Compliance remediation.
- Clustering knowledge on Linux / SUSE GPFS or HA configuration.
- Hands on Experience in Samba, CIFS, LDAP, PAM, SSSD, user authentication using username/password pair, Kerberos, certificates or a combination of methods.
- sshd, Openssl, Squid proxy, NGINIX, Antivirus, Syslog, VSFTP, NTP, Bash scripting,
- Hands on experience in filesystem configuration with RAID and LVM.
- Knowledge on Ticketing tools preferably Service Now.
- On-call support based on project agreement.
Should be able to lead and guide a small team by distributing work and delegation of tasks as per priority.
RedHat, RHEL & SUSE
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.