Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of Configuration Management process including continuous improvement
- Drives compliance to policies and procedures and resolving/escalating any compliance issues across all IT departments
- Evaluates performance metrics against the defined critical success factors and institutes actions to correct shortcomings or further optimize or improve the process
- Administers process/tools that support/facilitate the asset management process for the effective tracking and monitoring of IT assets
- Facilitates communication and engages business and IT management to encourage configuration management efforts and value proposition
- Identifies opportunities and drives proposals for improvement with respect to tools, staff, training, process, procedures and work instructions
- Directs, prioritizes and schedules audits; ensures that any corrective action identified in Process and/or Database audits are carried out
- Ensures regular housekeeping of the Asset and CMDB data including appropriate security and access levels
- Reviews and approves significant IT infrastructure changes to ensure impacts to configuration management data are properly addressed
- Plans and manages the population of Assets and the CMDB, including discovery, integrations, and other data import methods
- Mentors the organization on configuration management services, concepts, policies and procedures
- Produces reports and Management information, including impact analysis reports and status reports
Should be able to lead, direct and manage the workload for a small team by distributing work and delegation of tasks as per priority.
Configuration Management, ITSM
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.