Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Accountable for one or several ITIL processes such as Incident Management, Change, Problem and Request Fulfillment
- Major Incident Handling and critical project support. Understanding of the issue, develops Incident models for issue resolution, assessing the business impact, co-ordinate with stakeholders and support teams on the bridge, track and drive actions, co-ordinate for SME and Supplier support, manage communications to internal and delivery stakeholders
- Monitors and drives SLA targets within the internal and external teams
- Generate pending Incident / Request report, prioritize based on aging / impact / customer dissatisfaction and drive for closure
- Monitor the volume of incidents / requests, their Fulfillment, pending requests, complaints and escalations
- Conducts daily, weekly and monthly reviews for service improvement
- Escalates issues to Management when required
- Basic Understanding about Datacenter, Public Cloud, Windows and Linux OS, ESX, HX and Networks
- Knows how to use ServiceNow and/or BMC Helix
- Good reporting, analytical and presentation skills. Knows how to use automation tools (VBA, Java, Blueprism, automation Anywhere) or analytic tools (PowerBI, Tableau) is an edge.
- ITIL certified
Should be able to lead, direct and manage the workload for a small team by distributing work and delegation of tasks as per priority.