Project Management (PMO) Analyst
Bangkok Job No. r00085158
- Support in financial tracking and reporting work for the program/project.
- Manage work plan, tracking, and analytics for the program/project execution.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of management dashboards and executive summaries.
- Support in resource management support including roll-on/roll-off, resource tracking, and reporting.
- Ensure completion of administrative tasks such as project operations support, deliverable management, communication support, and project/service management tooling support.
- Communicate project/program management status to different stakeholders as required.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a major in Information Technology, IT Business, Computer Science, Technology, or any related.
- Candidates with background in Financial Services, Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets are highly preferred.
- Knowledge in program/project management, and delivery and implementation of large technology solutions.
- Good understanding of system development life cycle, project management and system implementation lifecycle methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence.
- Excellent communications skills in both Thai and English, ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team and handle tight deadlines.