Trust and Safety Associate - Japanese Speaking
Accenture is a trusted, innovative, comprehensive, and experienced partner to leading platform companies. The Trust and Safety offering within Accenture Operations helps keep the internet safe and helps platform companies accelerate, scale, and improve their businesses.
Content moderators serve as an important line of defense by helping improve the quality and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience. You will continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
You will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system.
Content moderation is meaningful work that may be challenging at times. In the context of this role, individuals may directly or inadvertently be exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content and will need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.
Due to the nature of the role, the user may be frequently exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns.
- Organize, categorize, and publish content and information using specific tools and channels.
- Review, classify and/or eliminate highly sensitive content.
- Understand and remain updated on changing client policies and guidelines.
- Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety team within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality.
- Serve as an advocate for the user community.
- Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives that improve quality and efficiency of work.
- Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role.
Role Requirements :
Excellent comprehension, communication, and English skills.
Preferably Thai citizenship applicants.
Preferably education of Diploma/Degree in any field.
Ability to work differing work rotations/shifts and non-standard work hours.
Sound coping, emotional resilience, and stress-management skills.
Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs, in the best interest of client policies.
Strong attention to detail.
Comfortable synthesizing and analyzing information from multiple streams.
Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
Deep familiarity and passion for the internet, internet platforms, and internet culture.
High affinity and cultural awareness of political and social situations regarding the relevant market and region that will be supported.
Flexible in meeting changing business needs in a fast-paced environment.
Commitment to quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
Previous business process outsourcing, customer service, or content moderation experience is a plus.